Nizwa – Jabal Shams Tour-one travel
Booking the tour
Overview/ price the tour
Nizwais an ancient city in the Ad Dakhiliyah region of northern Oman. It sits on a plain characterized by seasonal rivers and palm plantations. It’s known for NizwaFort, a castle with a huge cylindrical tower built in the 17th century to defend the city’s position on a major trade route. The adjoining marketplace, Nizwa Souk, is lined with handicrafts stalls and silversmiths working in small shops. Jebel Shams is a mountain located in northeastern Oman north of Al Hamra town. It is the highest mountain in Oman.
- Pick up services from and return back to your place.
- lunch in a local restaurant.• English speaking Omani guide come driver.
- Entrance fees
- Complimentary water and soft drinks during the Tour
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges
- Any air fare
- VISA charges.
- Picking uparound0800.
- Nizwa fort and traditional Market.
- Misfat Al Abreen village.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Alhamra old village.
- Jabal Shams
Tour duration: 10 to 11 hours