Nizwa – Jabal Al Akhadar Tour-One travel
Booking the tour
Overview/ price the tour
Nizwais an ancient city in the Ad Dakhiliyah region of northern Oman. It sits on a plain characterized by seasonal rivers and palm plantations. It’s known for NizwaFort, a castle with a huge cylindrical tower built in the 17th century to defend the city’s position on a major trade route. The adjoining marketplace, Nizwa Souk, is lined with handicrafts stalls and silversmiths working in small shops. Jabal Al Akhdar is part of the Al Hajar Mountains range in the Ad Dakhiliyah Governorate of Oman. It rises to a height of 2,980 m and encompasses the Saiq Plateau at 2,000 m above sea level. Jebel Akhdar is famous for its labyrinth of wadis and terraced orchards, where pomegranates, apricots, and roses grow in abundance due to its mild Mediterranean climate.
- 1PAX 290 UD or 110 OR
- 2PAX 155 UD or 60 OR per person
- 3PAX 115 UD or 45 OR per person
- 4PAX & more 90 UD or 35 OR per person
- Pick up services from and return back to your place.
- lunch in a local restaurant.
- English speaking Omani guide come driver.
- Entrance fees
- Complimentary water and soft drinks during the Tour
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges
- Any air fare
- VISA charges.
- All meals other than mentioned.
- Picking uparound0800.
- Nizwa fort and traditional Market.
- Birkat Almouz village
- Alkhatmain irrigation system(Falaj)
- Jabal alakhadar view point
- Al-Ain and Al Aqurvillages
- Wadi bani Habib