Muscat Full Day Tour- one travel
Booking the tour
Overview/ price the tour
Muscat, Oman’s port capital, sits on the Gulf of Oman surrounded by mountains and desert. With a history dating back to antiquity, it mixes high-rises and upscale shopping malls with clifftop landmarks such as the 16th-century Portuguese forts, Al Jalali and Mirani, looming over Muscat Harbor. Its modern, marble-clad Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, with a 50m dome and prodigious Persian carpet, can accommodate 20,000 people. Fanjais a town in the region of Ad Dakhiliyah, in northeastern Oman. As of 2010, it had a population of 10,396
1PAX 235 UD or 90 OR
2PAX 145 UD or 55 OR per person
3PAX 105 UD or 40 OR per person
4PAX & more 80UD or 30OR per person
- Pick up services from and return back to your place.
- All the sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking Omani guide come driver.
- Entrance fees•Complimentary water and soft drinks during the Tour.
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges.
- Any airfare.
- VISA charges.
- All meals other than mentioned.
- Picking up at 0800.
- VisitSultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- Fanja traditional market.
- Fanja old village.
- AMOUQ perfume factory.
- Royal Opera House.
- Al Alam Palace.
- Mirani and Jalali the Portuguese forts.
- Mattrah traditional market.