Al Rustaq day tour – Nakhal – Al Alia Tour – Oman day tour
Booking the tour
Overview/ price the tour
Rustaqis a town and Wilayah in the Al Batinah Region of northern Oman. The wilayah is in the western Hajar Mountains, in the south of the Batinah. Rustaq was once the capital of Oman, during the era of Imam Nasir binMurshid al Ya’arubi.Nakhalis a town in Al Batinah Region in Oman. It is home to Nakhal Fort and hot spring water. Al-Alyais considered one of the different tourist sites in the Sultanate, it is located in the Banai Kharous Valley in the state of Al-Awabiand is about 150 km from MuscatIt is famous for the diversity of high-quality agricultural crops due to its fertile soil, freshwater and beautiful weather, which greatly helps in the abundant agricultural production, such as quince, mangoes, grapes, pomegranates, peaches, apricots, figs, and olives.
- 1PAX 235 UD or 90 OR
- 2PAX 145 UD or 55 OR per person
- 3PAX 105 UD or 40 OR per person
- 4PAX & more 80UD or 30OR per person
- Pick up services from and return back to your place.
- lunch in a local restaurant.
- English speaking Omani guide come driver.
- Entrance fees.
- Complimentary water and soft drinks during the Tour.
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges.
- Any airfare.
- VISA charges.
- All meals are other than mentioned.
- Picking uparound0800.
- Al Hazim Castle.
- Augusta hot spring water.
- Al Alia village.
- Omani traditional sweet factory (Halwa).
- Nakahl fort.
- Hot spring water.