Al Rustaq – Nakhal Tour-Oman travel
Booking the tour
Overview/ price the tour
Rustaqis a town and Wilayah in the Al Batinah Region of northern Oman. The wilayah is in the Western Hajar Mountains, south of the Batinah. Rustaq was once the capital of Oman, during the era of Imam Nasir bin Murshid alYa’arubi.Nakhalis a town in Al Batinah Region in Oman. It is home to Nakhal Fort and hot spring water.
- Picking uparound0800.
- Barka fish market.
- Al Hazim castle.
- Al Rustaq.
- Nakahl fort (photo stop if its close).
- Omani traditional sweet factory (Halwa).
- Nakahl fort(photo stop if it’s close).
- Hot spring watercolor duration: 8 to 9 hours
- 1PAX 235 UD or 90 OR
- 2PAX 145 UD or 55 OR per person
- 3PAX 105 UD or 40 OR per person
- 4PAX & more 80 UD or 30 OR per person
- Pick up services from and return back to your place.
- All the sightseeing as per mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Omani guide comes as a driver.
- Entrance fees•Complimentary water and soft drinks during the Tour.
- Applicable Taxes & Service charges.
- Any airfare.VISA charges.
- All meals are other than those mentioned.